Monday, September 1, 2008

ad populum appeal to be shame

I was back to Cyberjaya again. Today is a rainy day. After taking a hot water bath, I decide to go out for a dinner. I wear a long sleeve polka dot blouse tonight because it was too cold outside there. But, to avoid my pants from being wet drop by the rain, I wear short pants which I wore for sleep. Once my roommate come in, she said “ Don’t you tell me that you wear this sleeping pant to go out dinner with us? You look like going to sleeping party more than going to dinner. If I’m Hann, I bet I won’t fetch you to go out”. I feel so shame on the time, so I change another outfit. In this case, my roommate has been using an ad populum appeal to shame to persuade me to change another outfit when going out. This incident give me a very important lesson, I will wear more tidy when go out next time.

No comments: