Thursday, September 4, 2008

An ad populum appeal to common practice.....


I just back from my group discussion for BAC assignment. Once I reach home, I saw three of my housemate, Andrew, Windy, and Stanley are crowded in front Kim’s pc. I’m so curious about what are they doing. With a loud “hi”, I going towards and have a look. They are trying to broke into other peoples computers folders systems. In my opinion, it was an unethical behavior. I told them not to do so, but my housemate, Stanley said “ It’s ok to take a look, I saw many people in forum did it, they even teach us how to broke in”. They think that it was usual. They didn’t feel any guilty or unethical. But, I would like to say that, I wont do like this. It was too rude to broke other peoples privacy. Everyone should have their own secret, and we shouldn’t try to broke it or shows it to others. I was so angry with what they did, but I’m speechless about that. So I just went back to my room, open my blog and let my anger out, and I feel better now.

No comments: