Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tu quoque Fallacy


I was so sleepy today. After my management class end today, straight away I’m going back to my house and have a deep sleep. It has been so many days I didn’t sleep well. Rushing for assignment, revision for my management quiz, even though last night I still preparing for my management quiz on this afternoon. Since I were studying here, I know it wont be so easy for me, I looks tired recently. Lack of proper sleep, foods and time to relax. Last night, sleep around 4am and wake up at 7am is not enough for me, so I decide to going back and sleep after my management quiz. I have plan to attend the 5pm class, but finally I didn’t. I was so sleepy that time, I cant wake up. My eyes feels so pain. Kenji, my housemate and best friend, he knew that I have class at 5pm, so he knock my door and told me not to sleep. He told me not to skip the class, but himself always skip his class because he always over slept. Since I sleep till so comfort, I was very angry when he trying to disturb, so I yelled at him, “You always skip class, why I cant?”. He had nothing said and went back to his place. Just realize when I was awake, I was using Tu quoque Fallacy to accuses Kenji as another person who have the same fault as me. Although I was wrong for skipping my class today, but he is as same as me, or maybe he did more than that.

No comments: